Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: QuickSell File Seller for Joomla 4?

QuickSell File Seller for Joomla 4? 1 year 3 months ago #4271

Hi - I'm not sure if this excellent product is still supported but I'll ask a question anyway. Are there are any plans to release a new version for Joomla 4? I'm planning for when my web site is upgraded to 4 and considering available options.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

QuickSell File Seller for Joomla 4? 1 year 1 month ago #4272

I would like very much to read an answer to this question.
I have been relying on Quicksell for years. It has been the cornerstone of my client's online business. After updating to Joomla 4, it stopped working.
If this worthwhile component does not get compatible with Joomla 4, all existing customers will be slowly migrating to other solutions. This is a pity.
Joomla 4 was released on August 2021, that is 1 year and a half ago. Should we keep waiting for the magic update to happen?
If this question does not get an answer, I'll start looking around for an alternative.

QuickSell File Seller for Joomla 4? 1 year 1 month ago #4273

I agree with lissi_dobbler. In my case, I completely removed QuickSell File Seller before upgrading to Joomla 4.
Now my website lacks the means of selling password protected PDF downloads. I would love to know if an alternative component exists. So far I have not found anything suitable that's also affordable for my needs.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds