I've read all of the other posts relating to the code showing as text instead of the button, assured that the plugin is turned on, even installed the updated plugin, but the raw code still shows instead of the button created.
I've tried several buttons but nothing works. I've turned the WYSIWYG window "show/hide" to reveal the source and not create <p> tags around the code also. But that did nothing. I've gone through all the settings for JCE and there is nothing helping there either.
The software was purchased by my client, installed by my client, and I don't know if there was something they missed or not. But everything seems to be in tact. I've reviewed the installation video and everything looks good. Everything has been followed right up to the code for the button being created and pasted into the article. But that's as far as I can run down any possible issues.
Please advise before I pull out what's left of my hair.
I would say that it's nice to know about making sure the url is correct, but there are still issues with the software.
Uploading - the process shows that the file is uploading, gets to the end and indicates that it was successful, automatically forwards you to the "Files" page where you see "0" for the file size. I can check on the server through FTP and see that, in fact, there is no file that has been uploaded.
It seems to me that the program has a problem with permissions. The program has been set to the defaults, meaning I'm not trying to use any different folder for upload but what the software uses by default. Yet, the files cannot be uploaded through the software - as intended and expected. Instead, the only way to successfully upload files is through FTP.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re: [Fixed] QuickSell with J1.5.23 with JCE does not work
11 years 6 months ago #452