Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some orders not showing up

Some orders not showing up 7 years 2 months ago #3364

• gent
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Just some feedback after a couple months using your plugin.
  • We noticed there were some orders that were not showing up in the WordPress plugin dashboard, but they were in Paypal.
  • It would really help if there were some additional statistics, such as monthly sales, monthly revenue / net profit.
  • Ability to export orders as a CSV spreadsheet.

Other than that, it's a great plugin. We just thought it would be good to share our suggestions so you can further improve the plugin.

All the best,
Gent
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some orders not showing up 7 years 2 months ago #3365

I am having the same problem. I had 27 sales in the past 2 weeks - as shown on Paypal - but only 2 show up on eBook Store's Orders screen. WooCommerce shows 5 orders that are still pending. It looks like eBook Store is only displaying orders of one of my ebooks.

Some orders not showing up 7 years 2 months ago #3366

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,
Thank you, let me reply to your questions and tips
We noticed there were some orders that were not showing up in the WordPress plugin dashboard, but they were in Paypal.
It's really important to check what is the status of the IPN calls from paypal to your site.That would help see why it's happening. Some sites timeout while encrypting the ebook and that cause it.
It would really help if there were some additional statistics, such as monthly sales, monthly revenue / net profit.
It's coming in the next update
Ability to export orders as a CSV spreadsheet.
It's coming in the next update.

Thanks!
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com

Some orders not showing up 6 years 8 months ago #3650

Hi, I have also this problem, some is in the order history in WP, and all of them are at the history in PayPal. A few customers have not received the email with the PDF file, and it is only customers that are not visible in the WP history that have this issue. How to solve it, or get more information about it. Can i send you some information so you can check where the problem is?

Some orders not showing up 6 years 8 months ago #3651

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello,

Of course I would love to look into that.

The only thing that comes to my mind that could be related though, is a time out. PayPal IPN might not be able to deliver the IPN on time due to server load or connectivity problems between hosting and paypal. So far it always turned out to be timeouts though.

Can you check the IPN history page when an order does not show up and see whats the IPN call status?

Thanks
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds