Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting Help

Getting Help 6 years 1 month ago #3800

So how does a person get help with the Ebooks plugin? I made a post a week and 2 days ago about Ebooks downloads showing up in all my users accounts and did not get a reply. I also sent a email to the support email and did not get a response? Is there another way to get help after you purchased the product or did I waste 30 bucks?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Getting Help 6 years 1 month ago #3805

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello Norris,

I was actually away for a few weeks and a bit sick for a few days which contributed to the lack of activity here, I was replying on the support email though, but I do not remember getting a request from you, pardon me if I am wrong.
The reported problem, as far as I am aware was fixed in an recent update, but I will check again to make sure it is so.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience. For faster communication, please use the support email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

(update) Found your email in the Archive folder, I have clearly opened it/forgot to reply or something like that, my most sincere apologies.
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds