Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: eBookStore and woo commerce

eBookStore and woo commerce 5 years 9 months ago #3850

Dear Developer!

Just purchased the Ebook Store Pro WP plugin and have some issues with WOO Commerce integration:

- its possible to selec the ebookstore entry as woo commerce product, however besides the ebookstore "buy" button the woocommerce buy button also appeared and lead to a different location > how to dsiable this woocommerce functionality?

- one workaround could be to disable woocommerce completely, yet in this case I could not figure out yet how to arrange 2 (or 3) books next to each other. Elementor functionality would be great - does Ebook Store Pro works with Elementor? Is there any other recommendation?

Many thanks in advance!
lev
The administrator has disabled public write access.

eBookStore and woo commerce 5 years 8 months ago #3868

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 64
Hello Lev,

First of all sorry for the delay in reply here, I did not get any notification about the new forum thread.

Regarding your questions:
- its possible to selec the ebookstore entry as woo commerce product, however besides the ebookstore "buy" button the woocommerce buy button also appeared and lead to a different location > how to dsiable this woocommerce functionality?
If you want to use woocommerce, you might disable the ebook store button instead in settings / Integrations tab. This will make all orders go trough woocommerce and you can use all the benefits from it's endless options for payment gateways.

- one workaround could be to disable woocommerce completely, yet in this case I could not figure out yet how to arrange 2 (or 3) books next to each other. Elementor functionality would be great - does Ebook Store Pro works with Elementor? Is there any other recommendation?
If this is all you use woocommerce for, just use the shortcode for arranging ebooks in rows, it looks like this:

[ebook_store_row col="3"]
[ebook_store ebook_id="665"]
[ebook_store ebook_id="5"]
[ebook_store ebook_id="499"]
[/ebook_store_row]

[ebook_store_row col="3"]
[ebook_store ebook_id="665"]
[ebook_store ebook_id="5"]
[/ebook_store_row]
Plugin Developer
e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Need fast web hosting service? Use our SSDShared.com
Get 1 month free cPanel MOCHA LATTE package with coupon: SHOPFILES1MONTH
It works great with both Joomla and WordPress.
How fast? demo.ssdshared.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds