Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Getting (Or Not Getting) Support

Getting (Or Not Getting) Support 2 weeks 1 day ago #4278

After installing ShopFile's Ebook Store plugin on my Wordpress Site I sent an email to support on April 10, 2024 and received a reply on April 12, 2024. I then replied to that email on April 12, 2024 with another question, but have not received a response.

Then I purchased the pro version ($30.00) so I could offer free books. I then set up the free books in the formats I wanted and was stumped as to what to do next to enable customers to order the books. So, on April 19, 2024 I sent another request for help as to how I should proceed. To date, May 1, 2024, I have not received a reply.

Can someone out there with more experience with this company explain how one of their customers should go about actually getting support issues resolved?

I was going to try to call them with the phone number they provide on their website, only to find out it is an international call. Since they do not provide information as to their physical location, and no guidelines as to the cost of international calls, and I am not familiar with international call charges I am hesitant to call since I don't know if I might end up with a huge bill.

So I can't call and they are not responding to my emails sent to the address they provide on their website. Am I doing something wrong? Does this company actually provide support? If so, what can I do to get answers to my questions?

Thanks for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds